Wade Abbott Dentistry & Associates has an immediate opening for a Full Time Dental Hygienist. Come join our great team today. We are located in Mount Pearl in a beautiful clinic that is fully digitized and has modern equipment and technology (CBCT , Digital radiography, intra oral cameras, Chartless, paperless)
We are looking for a Dental Hygienist who can:
- Establish long-term patient relationships
- Play a leadership role by living our core values and acting as role model for the team
- Attend monthly hygiene meetings and staff meetings
- Perform all dental hygiene procedures such as patient assessments, examining teeth and gums, providing dental cleanings, tracking patient history, educating patients, etc.
The perks are a modern facility with top quality equipment and software, great support team and an opportunity to grow your skills. Competitive wages and group health insurance available.
New graduates or experienced Dental Hygienist are welcomed to apply. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted.
Wade Abbott Dentistry & Associates Core Values:
- Patients come first, focus on patient care
- Practice honesty, trust & respect of others
- Provide guidance by equality, fairness & accountability
- Cultivate a fun, enjoyable & positive work environment
- Have gratitude, praise each other & give recognition when due
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All resumes will be kept confidential!