Wade Abbott Dentistry and Associates has an immediate opening for a Dental Assistant. Located in Mount Pearl our clinic is fully digitized and has modern equipment and technology. We strive in providing customer excellence with a team that is supportive, respectful, honest, and inclusive. Together our team has established the following core values for our clinic:
- Patients come first, focus on patient care
- Practice honesty, trust & respect for others
- Provide guidance by equality, fairness & accountability
- Cultivate a fun, enjoyable & positive work environment
- Have gratitude, praise each other & give recognition when due
As a Dental Assistant your responsibilities would include:
- Serve as dentist’s chair-side assistant
- Prepare operatory for patient treatment
- Assist patients in resolving minor difficulties, answering questions, and giving directions
- Expose and develop dental radiographs and performs independent procedures as directed by the dentist
- Maintain dental equipment and work areas in compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain adequate operatory supplies
- Access and update patient charts/ treatment plans
- Assist with various clinical and administrative functions
- Sterilization responsibilities
- Perform other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve organizational and programmatic goals and objectives
The ideal candidate must hold a Level II Dental Assistant license. Comprehensive knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures for all phases of general dentistry. Must be a team player who responds to our dental patients in an empathetic and professional manner. New grads and experienced Dental Assistants are welcomed to apply. Employees must be available for an evening shift during the week, we are not open on Saturdays and Sundays. Competitive wages and group health insurance available. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information and to apply, click the link below!