Wade Abbott Dentistry is in search of a dynamic personality to join our very busy and well established team. The successful candidate will have a passion in building strong patient relationships and have a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Handling calls and scheduling appointments for Patients
- Following up with Patients on our recare and dormant reports
- Maintaining an organized administrative schedule
- Undertaking of various administrative tasks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team member while maintaining positive and caring relationships with patients
- Excellent organization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Dental knowledge would be a strong asset
- Permanent part time hours-Monday to Friday
- Medical health and dental benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Working in a rewarding environment
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity please forward your resume by email to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!